Subject: Time to pay attention to Jira again - issues addressed in WD11, pending in WD12 - Comments welcome

All --

You can now start paying attention to Jira messages again - all issues up to and including WSCALENDAR-524 (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-524 ) have been resolved, applied, and closed.

I've assigned all of of the addressed/closed issues to Toby. Along the way I entered components in some deferred WS-Calendar 1.0 issues and linked to the related (e.g. Availability) issues for the PIM.
The new issues are all with respect to WD11, and are marked resolved pending being applied as I finish my editing for WD12.

525    Enterprise Architect 11 supports XMI 2.4.1; text says that tooling does not
526    ToleranceType needs clarification of Duration use and conformance
527    Eliminate XML Schema Type Package from UML Model
528    Model notes must appear in the specification
529    RelationLinkType::gap: DurationType must have correct, signed, duration
530    ToleranceType needs clarification of Duration use and conformance
531    Eliminate the UnsignedDurationType, leaving DurationType, and clarify conformance
532    Vavailability is not fully synchronized with Vavailability Internet Draft 05
533    Describe the semantics of Vavailability and Availability
534    Delete FreeBusy type and associated classes
535    Compare and contrast TimeRangeType and AvailabiiltyIntervalType

You can go to https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-508?jql=project%20%3D%20WSCALENDAR%20AND%20resolutiondate%20%3E%3D-1w%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC (should be WSCALENDAR project, or search advanced for "project = WSCALENDAR AND component = PIM "

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox