Subject: Plans for Public Review of PIM - WD12+1 - can you attend 15 August WS-Calendar Meeting?

There's been one comment on PIM WD12 (the lowerCamelCase in the Tolerance attributes).

Since a ballot to approve Public Review/Committee Spec Draft requires one week, it's easier to set a vote at the 15 August meeting, allowing a bit more time for comments and issues, and finishing the vote at the same time. Please send me and Toby private email on whether you plan to attend. We need a Full Majority vote CSD and Public Review.

I was on the road without enough of my UML tooling to publish the update, hence this "15 August meeting" question.

So I will wait another couple of days for any additional suggestions.

I will then publish WD13 to
Toby - we need a comment log; I thought I'd update the closed items to point to the line numbers for applied changes; does the comment log need to be ready for the vote? We normally use Jira reports, which I'm trying to find in the current version of Jira. The TC process says
The TC must acknowledge the receipt of each comment, track the comments received, and post to its primary e-mail list its disposition of each comment at the end of the review period.
So the Jira messages would seem to address the "post to primary email list" but it's not exactly user- or TC- friendly.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox