Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Meeting August 29 - Agenda - Can't attend

No problem from my side; 12 September suits me better as well.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:10 PM, William Cox <wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com> wrote:
I'm in an area with very little signal so can't easily call in today if we have a meeting. I believe that Toby is still incommunicado as well.

So I'm happy to cancel this meeting.

Next meeting is 12 September.  Perhaps we could have the BPMN/BPEL discussion that Pim mentioned then? Or set up a public forum for that date?

Update on PIM CSPRD03 public review:

TC Admin just started on the package yesterday; the review queue was longer than usual. I've exchanged email with Paul Knight on form and format. It should be out next week some time (my estimate).

I also have the example Technical Note in progress that I can start on now. ETA may be by Sept 12 for a full draft.

Thanks!

bill