Subject: Re: Meeting scheduled 24 October - Suggest cancel

My pending list includes
  • Draft Technical Note with PIM examples
Toby's pending list includes
  • Draft update for Streams (based on PIM CS)
Neither of these are ready this week, and may not be ready next meeting.

Are there any other pending work items?

(I'm leaving the country on Saturday, so I'd just as soon not have a meeting if there's nothing to talk about)

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox