Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Cancelled meeting and MIN spec comments

Toby -

We informally discussed some issues with the MIN draft spec. Here are the issues as I see them:

(1) More verbose than needed; should reference rather than repeat other WS-Calendar specs
(2) Summarize the background and context - think of it as a marketing document, with details elsewhere (see (1))
(3) Consider the xCal and MIN recurrence type structure and their relationship

I'll be doing some detailed discussion on (3) during the canceled meeting and later today.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox