Subject: I need planned attendance in advance

MIN and Streams have completed their most recent public review with no comments.

The next step, unless there are comments from within the TC, is to vote on Committee Specs.

1)      If you have been saving your comments, send them now, before Friday, so we can plan---BECAUSE

2)      With no comments we will vote for release as two new Committee Specifications om Friday

We are now small enough that we need full participation during voting. Please let Gershon know if you can or cannot make it.

Gershon: If we cannot vote, Please cancel this meeting and we will meet at the next scheduled time.

I will be travelling until the next scheduled meeting, and will find out right before whether we are:

1)      Discussing the new comments

2)      Not Meeting

3)      Voting out the CS.

If we vote out the CS, I would also be happy to entertain proposal as to what the ongoing meeting schedule is, as there is no continuing proposed work after the vote.

tc