Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 26 August 2016

A suggested addition to the draft motions:

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator, including but not limited to submission forms, to accomplish that issuance and public review as soon as practicable.
Change to

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator, including but not limited to submission forms and ensuring that XML artifacts have correct notices, to accomplish that ballot and issuing as a Committee Specification as soon as practicable.

Notes: there have been serious problems with incorrect TC Admin-added/modified notices, and then TC Admin wanting another review period for the corrected notices.

Also, this is a CS, not a PR.

Similar for Streams.

Thanks!

bill