Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] WS-Calendar and JMAP

jmap is a protocol - it's actually developed by fastmail as a replacement for iMap and they're working through getting it re-specified as an rfc.

In parallel we (calconnect) are starting work on jmap for calendars. Way back of course we started on a CalWS-REST which only got to a very basic level.

JsCalendar on the other hand is a json format for icalendar which will allow us to move beyond the current restrictions of iCalendar.

It would certainly make sense for us to look into re-expressing WS-Calendar as jmap along with definitions of the various WS-Calendar data items in jscalendar.