ws-dd-comment message

Subject: RE: [ws-dd-comment] HTML tag error in "SOAP-over-UDP Version 1.1"

Hi, Michel. I've made a note of this so we can deal with it the next time SOAP-over-UDP is open for editing. We'll also look at doing an errata.

Best regards,

Toby Nixon
Co-Chair, OASIS WS-DD TC

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Program Manager  |  Windows Ecosystem Engagement  |  Microsoft Corporation
toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Nolard [mailto:michel.nolard@forem.be]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 2:17 AM
To: ws-dd-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi !

The specification document delivered as a webpage at the URL below and titled "SOAP-over-UDP Version 1.1" has a double 'title' HTML tag.

The following copy of line 8 shows this much better than any word :

Steps to check the correction is done : refresh your browser after emptying the cache

Regards,

Michel Nolard

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the OASIS Web Services Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC.