ws-dd message

Subject: RE: OASIS Press Release to Announce WS-DD Technical Committee

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the
WS-DD press release. So far, I have quotes from Microsoft and Red Hat.
Anyone else who believes they sent a Sponsor quote should contact me.

Note: the following organizations were listed as proposers on the TC
charter but have not joined the TC yet: CA, Nortel, Schneider Electric, Red
Hat, and Progress Software. Please let me know if your plans have changed
or if you're having any difficulty in joining.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 3:27 PM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'abbieb@nortel.com'; 'lburch@novell.com'; 'Donald.Ferguson@ca.com';
'francois2.jammes@schneider-electric.com'; 'mlittle@redhat.com';
'jmeritt@progress.com'; 'alain@ricoh-tech.com'; 'don@lexmark.com'

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, 19 AUG--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce
the formation of the OASIS Web Services
Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) Technical Committee. We
have targeted Thursday, 21 August, for distribution.

*Recognition*

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to
receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed
to the press. The subhead of the WS-DD press release will highlight the
following members:

CA, Microsoft, Nortel, Novell, Progress Software, Red Hat, Ricoh, Software
AG, <and any other Sponsor members who join before 19 Aug>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized for your participation in the WS-DD work, please contact me
immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage
of this promotional benefit.

If you need more information about becoming involved in the OASIS WS-DD
Committee, contact jamie.clark@oasis-open.org.

*Quotes*

If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating
in the OASIS WS-DD Committee, you may submit a quote in support of this
work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your
organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by noon US EST on
Tuesday, 19 August.

*More information*

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200807/msg00012.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-dd/