ws-dd message

Subject: Successful WS-DD TC launch; congratulations; future housekeeping issues

       Thank you to all who are participating and assisting in this
week's launch meeting for this TC.  Congratulations to elected
chairs Toby Nixon and Alain Regnier.  Your TC roster has been
updated to reflect their election.  They (along with any designated
TC secretary) have the access to adjust the TC's roster to reflect
initial voting membership based on attendance at your first
(multi-day) meeting.  Roster:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/members/roster.php
       Attendance for the first meeting is recorded here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/manage/track_attendance.php?day=16&event_id=18745
Those roster and web calendar resources will be managed by the TC's
officers.  Of course, membership and voting status must be managed in
accordance with the OASIS TC Process:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php
The OASIS IPR Policy we discussed is found here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

       Mary McRae, our Director of TC Administration (copied here),
and all of our OASIS staff colleagues, will be happy to assist as
needed.  Mary asked me to remind you that persons who did not attend
this first meeting should advise the TC chairs of their intent to
remain on the roster.  Additional TC members are welcome, and should
join using the "Join this TC" hyperlink at the TC's members page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/
       That page also is the access point for other web-based
resources for the committee.

       We look forward to working with you to bring additional
stakeholders to the committee as your project progresses. Regards
and best wishes for a successful work program. Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark, Director of Standards Dev.
~ OASIS:  advancing open standards for the information society
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~   Join us at the 30 Sep. 2008 London OASIS Open Standards Forum:
~   http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008