ws-dd message

Subject: RE: [ws-dd] Groups - Multi-Home Device Behavior in UPnP DeviceArchitecture Version 1.1 (Multi-Home Device Behavior in UPnP DeviceArchitecture Version 1.1.doc) uploaded

Rather than all you guys have to slog through the whole UPnP 1.1 spec to find the sections that talk about multihome device behavior, I just pulled out the relevant paragraphs. If you need more context, let me know and I can expand it, but I think from this extract you can get the gist of what the UPnP Technical Committee recommends for multi-home device behavior.

     -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation
toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811

-----Original Message-----
From: toby.nixon@microsoft.com [mailto:toby.nixon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 2:37 PM
To: ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org

This fulfills Action Item #39, to inform the consideration of operation of
multi-homed devices in WS-Discovery and DPWS.

 -- Mr. Toby Nixon

The document named Multi-Home Device Behavior in UPnP Device Architecture
Version 1.1 (Multi-Home Device Behavior in UPnP Device Architecture Version
1.1.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Toby Nixon to the OASIS Web Services
Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Extract of paragraphs that mention multi-homed devices from the final draft
of UPnP Device Architecture Version 1.1.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=29898

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29898/Multi-Home%20Device%20Behavior%20in%20UPnP%20Device%20Architecture%20Version%201.1.doc