ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0058 Interop Attendees: sendemail ou...

We are planning to test only the DPWS interoperability scenarios with
three implementations:
- C/C++-based (client and device)
- java-based (client and device)
- Axis2-Java-based (device only probably)

We still have to figure out if our tests are implementing the full
interop scenario.

Elmar

geoff.bullen@microsoft.com schrieb:
> OASIS Web Services Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC member,
>
> Geoff Bullen has created a new action item.
>
> Number: #0058
> Owner: Unassigned
> Due: 18 Nov 2008
>
> Comments:
> Geoff Bullen  2008-11-12 17:07 GMT
> Each implementer attending interop sends note to TC announcing if they will be testing on Discovery and/or DPWS. How many implementations?  Which scenarios will you be testing?  Are you interested in pre-testing?
>
> View Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2417
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> - OASIS Open Administration

  Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
  Universität Rostock, Fakultät f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
  Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
  University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
  Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
  18051 Rostock
  Deutschland/Germany
  Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
  Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252