ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Interop Test Plan (for Dec 8-9, 2008 interop event)

Hi Ram,

As an update to this matrix, I am glad to inform you that we will
support all three actors in WS-Discovery scenarios. If people are
interested in pre-testing, we can also provide interested parties with
Windows executables for all actors (both DPWS and WS-Discovery). I think
using binary executables will avoid any IPR issues.

Cheers

Antoine