ws-dd message

Subject: FW: Logistical information for Dec F2F

Hi,

Here again is the F2F logistics information.

I can be reached at 408-464-2528 on that day, if you have any questions.

Here is the Google map to the office location.

Software AG facility where the meeting takes place is in the building 200, on the 2nd floor. This is the first building on the right on Gold St. at the intersection of Lafayette St and Gold St. connector (where Lafayette St. becomes Gold St.). See Google Map above (and also the PDF: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29641/2130gold1.pdf .

You can park in any available spot. Once you reach the main entrance of Suite 200, take the elevator or the stairs to the 2nd level. There is also a sign on the 1st floor that directs you so.  There are two entrances to the facility on 2nd floor. Please take the entrance that is NOT right next to the restrooms.

Best regards,

Prasad

From: Yendluri, Prasad
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:26 AM
To: 'ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Logistical information for Dec F2F

Folks,

The meeting location is Software AG San Jose (Alviso), CA office located at 2150 Gold Street Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95002, USA.

The pdf file [1] below, contains information on nearby hotels and other facilities.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29641/2130gold1.pdf

The nearest airport is San Jose International but, San Francisco and Oakland airports are about 35 miles from the office.

If anything else is needed please let me know.

Please provide me the head-count and names of the attendees by Nov 17th, 2008.

Best regards,

Prasad