ws-dd message

Subject: WSO2 regrets for interop event

I’ve had a last minute change in plans for next week which will make it impractical for me attend the interop event after all.  My recent change from a largely technical to a largely business role, which is also causing my reduction in telcon attendance, is to blame, as is the economy – demand for open source alternatives seems to be booming!

Supun has some of the WS-Discovery interop scenarios implemented but it seems easier to try to test them at a later time.

Best wishes for a successful interop event.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com