ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Issue 110 - DPWS - Support for TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA

For small embedded devices, it is important that at least one stream
cipher be available, to avoid requiring devices to fully buffer a TLS
fragment (which can be up to 16 kbytes) before encryption/decryption.
Are there alternatives to RC4 that are both better from the
cryptographic point of view and widely enough supported (in particular
by the main browsers) to be usable in devices?

Cheers

Antoine