ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Issue 123 - WS-Discovery - Remove special "ad-hoc" scope

I agree that the ad-hoc scope usage is not particularly clear in the
spec. However, we do have a use case for it: we use it as a marker for
devices that have not been configured yet, so that an admin application
can explicitly look for them and start the configuration process. Maybe
we could add something in the text that says that devices that do not
have a specific scope are by default in the "ad-hoc" scope.

Cheers

Antoine