ws-dd message

Subject: Public Review Announcements is posted on WS-DD Public Page

At the request of some of our members, I’ve posted the announcement of the Public Review in the Notes section of the TC home page. This also results in the announcement appearing on the TC Public page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-dd, and makes it convenient to share the announcement with others without having to reproduce all of it (either in an email or by linking).

I appreciate the suggestion, and am happy to receive other suggestions on improving our web presence.

Best regards,

            -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811