ws-dd message

Subject: Next Week's Interop & F2F Meetings...

Greetings everyone—

Just to confirm (from a hosting perspective), I have the following people listed as attending Mon & Tues’s interop:

Devon Kemp (Canon)

Ram Jeyaraman (MSFT)

Dan Driscoll (MSFT)

Vipul Modi (MSFT)

Alain Regnier (Ricoh)

Yao-Tian Wang (Ricoh)

Elmar Zeeb (UoR)

I captured at the last TC that 2 are vegetarians, but I’m not sure which ones.

And for Weds & Thurs F2F, the following are *physically* attending:

Devon Kemp (Canon)

Ram Jeyaraman (MSFT)

Dan Driscoll (MSFT)

Vipul Modi (MSFT)

Alain Regnier (Ricoh)

Elmar Zeeb (UoR)

(note that Yao-Tian won’t be here Weds,Thurs).

Are there late additions/deletions? Did I miss anyone?

Thanks!

-Devon