ws-dd message

Subject: Value of S-EPR1 in WS-Discovery Interop Scenario

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, there is a cut-and-paste error in the WS-Discovery Interoperability scenario document The value of S-EPR1 for the secure target service (S-TS1) is same as EPR3 for the target service 3 (TS3). This was a cut and paste error and I cannot believe I missed that during the review.

Changing the value of the S-EPR1 in your scenario implementation should be pretty straightforward. Please use the following value for the S-EPR1.

Metadata

Name

Value

Endpoint Reference

[WS-Addressing]

S-EPR1

urn:uuid:9869cf40-faeb-4243-9d47-5e2388772f44 ([address] property of Endpoint Reference)

No reference parameters.

Types

S-T1

test:CalculatorService

Scopes

S-S1

http://example.org/ws-dd/discoverytest/secureservices/helloworld

XAddrs

S-X1

List of transport addresses for S-TS1.

MetadataVersion

S-M1

[unsigned integer]

I have uploaded a working draft 05 with this change to the website.

Vipul