ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0114 Volunteer for editing thevariou...

geoff.bullen@microsoft.com schrieb:
> OASIS Web Services Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC member,
>
> Geoff Bullen has created a new action item.
>
> Number: #0114
> Owner: Unassigned
> Due: 24 Mar 2009
>
> Comments:
> Geoff Bullen  2009-03-17 22:08 GMT
> Think if you want to volunteer if for editing the various TC documents, like White Paper
>
> View Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2621
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> - OASIS Open Administration

I would like to contribute to the implementers guide that is targeted
for developers that implement DPWS toolkits. I would be glad if i'm not
the only editor of this document, as my english language skills still
have room for improvements :-)

Regards
Elmar Zeeb

  Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
  Universität Rostock, Fakultät f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
  Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
  University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
  Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
  18051 Rostock
  Deutschland/Germany
  Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
  Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252