ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0114 Volunteer for editing thevariou...

geoff.bullen@microsoft.com schrieb:
> OASIS Web Services Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC member,
>
> Geoff Bullen has created a new action item.
>
> Number: #0114
> Owner: Unassigned
> Due: 24 Mar 2009
>
> Comments:
> Geoff Bullen  2009-03-17 22:08 GMT
> Think if you want to volunteer if for editing the various TC documents, like White Paper
>
> View Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2621
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> - OASIS Open Administration

I would like to contribute to the implementers guide that is targeted
for developers that implement DPWS toolkits. I would be glad if i'm not
the only editor of this document, as my english language skills still
have room for improvements :-)

Regards
Elmar Zeeb

  Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
  Universit├Ąt Rostock, Fakult├Ąt f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
  Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
  University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
  Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
  18051 Rostock
  Deutschland/Germany
  Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
  Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252