ws-dd message

Subject: RE: Updated list of participants for inclusion in specifications

It was noted that an additional member has joined the TC since I published this update last week. The additional member is Oliver Dohndorf, Technische Universitat Dortmund. Welcome, Oliver!

Updated list of participants for inclusion in WS-DD specifications:

Geoff Bullen, Microsoft Corporation

Steve Carter, Novell

Dan Conti, Microsoft Corporation

Doug Davis, IBM

Scott deDeugd, IBM

Oliver Dohndorf, Technische Universitat Dortmund

Dan Driscoll, Microsoft Corporation

Colleen Evans, Microsoft Corporation

Max Feingold, Microsoft Corporation

Travis Grigsby, IBM

Francois Jammes, Schneider Electric

Ram Jeyaraman, Microsoft Corporation

Mike Kaiser, IBM

Supun Kamburugamuva, WSO2

Devon Kemp, Canon Inc.

Akira Kishida, Canon Inc.

Jan Krueger, Technische Universitaet Dortmund

Mark Little, Red Hat

Dr. Ingo Lueck, Technische Universitaet Dortmund

Jonathan Marsh, WSO2

Carl Mattocks

Antoine Mensch

Jaime Meritt, Progress Software

Vipul Modi, Microsoft Corporation

Anthony Nadalin, IBM

Tadahiro Nakamura, Canon Inc.

Masahiro Nishio, Canon Inc.

Toby Nixon, Microsoft Corporation

Shin Ohtake, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.

Venkat Reddy, CA

Alain Regnier, Ricoh Company, Ltd.

Hitoshi Sekine, Ricoh Company, Ltd.

Yasuji Takeuchi, Konica Minolta Business Technologies

Hiroshi Tamura, Ricoh Company, Ltd.

Minoru Torii, Canon Inc.

Asir S Vedamuthu, Microsoft Corporation

David Whitehead, Lexmark International Inc.

Don Wright, Lexmark International Inc.

Prasad Yendluri, Software AG, Inc.

Elmar Zeeb, University of Rostock

Gottfried Zimmermann

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811