ws-dd message

Subject: WS-DD CD03 packages and diff docs are uploaded

I’d like to call your attention to the fact that the editors of our specifications have, over the past couple of days, uploaded the CD03 packages for your review. Documents highlighting the changes from CD02 to CD03 have also been uploaded. Here are links to the documents (these are public links that you don’t have to be a member of the TC to access):

CD03 Packages:

DPWS: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32073/DPWS%20v1.1%20CD03%20Package.zip

WS-Discovery: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/download.php/32090/WS-Discovery%20v1.1%20CD-03%20Package.zip

SOAP-over-UDP: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32072/SOAP-over-UDP%20v1.1%20CD3%20Package.zip

Differences from CD02 to CD03:

DPWS: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32074/DPWS%20v1.1%20CD2%20to%20CD3%20diffs.docx

WS-Discovery: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32091/WS-Discovery%20v1.1%20CD2%20to%20CD3%20diffs.docx

SOAP-over-UDP: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32075/SOAP-over-UDP%20v1.1%20CD2%20to%20CD3%20diffs.docx

Please make time to review these as soon as you can. As I mentioned on the call on Tuesday, if you do have comments or issues to raise, please do so right away rather than batching them all up and sending them at the end of our committee review period, so that we can discuss them as we go along and, if the TC decides changes are needed, the editors can be preparing working drafts so we’d be able to have something to approve on May 5.

Thanks very much!

            -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811