ws-dd message

Subject: auxiliary documents

Following is a list of the auxiliary documents we discussed the TC would produce, and the names of people that have volunteered so far.

Let me know if your name is missing from the list or if you would like to volunteer to work on those documents.

Also keep in mind we are still looking for source material (such as existing white papers and presentations on DPWS) from which initial content for these papers can be drawn.

Executive overview (2 pages)

Technical whitepaper (10 pages primer, 30 pages details)

- Alain Regnier

- Ram Jeyaraman (from first face to face???)

- Francois Jammes (from first face to face???)

Implementation guide (as many pages as needed)

- Antoine Mensch

- Elmar Zeeb

Design guide

- Dan Driscoll