ws-dd message

Subject: RE: Groups - New Action Item #0121 report back to TC on accuracyof...

I reviewed the XML fragments in the specifications and the associated XSD and WSDL files.

Here are the results of my review:

·         The XML fragments in the specifications are well formed and valid.

·         XSD and WSDL files: These are well formed. However, I spotted some editorial inconsistencies in the XSD and WSDL files.

o    WS-Discovery XSD: schemaLocation should be “http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd”.

o    WS-Discovery WSDL: ws-discovery.xsd should be called “wsdd-discovery-1.1-schema-cd-03.xsd”.

o    DPWS XSD:

§  xmlns:wsa should be “http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing” and schemaLocation should be “http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd”.

§  Suggest using “wsa:FaultCodesType” instead of “wsa:FaultSubcodesValues”.

§  Suggest splitting the Host and Hosted element definitions.

Fixing the afore mentioned inconsistencies should be non-breaking / editorial in nature and will serve to align the XSD/WSDL files with what is already defined in the specifications. I will open an issue to address the above described inconsistencies, and others if any, in the XSD/WSDL files.

This completes my action. Thanks.