ws-dd message

Subject: FW: Specifications for CS ballot

I thought I'd pass along to everyone this very nice compliment from the OASIS TC Administrator about the quality of our specifications. She was able to get the documents posted to docs.oasis-open.org and get the ballots out quickly because of this good work. Thanks very much to our editors for their hard work and to you all for your contributions and reviewing.

	-- Toby

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:53 AM
To: Toby Nixon; Alain Regnier
Subject: Specifications for CS ballot

Hi Toby and Alain,

   Would you please extend my thanks to whoever was responsible for
preparing the specifications? They were absolutely flawless - at least
from a stylistic/metadata point of view ;-)  I would like to appoint
them official spec editors for all TCs. Without their efforts your
ballots would not have been possible.

   The documents are now all uploaded; I'll start setting up the
ballots later this afternoon.

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.