ws-dd message

Subject: WS-DD components entered into JIRA

I have set up the initial set up WS-DD project components in JIRA as follows. It should now be OK for issue owners to enter their issues into JIRA so that we can end maintenance of the XML issue list.

            -- Toby

WS-DD Project Components (alphabetical):

  Design Guide -- Lead: Dan Driscoll

  DPWS Interop Scenarios -- Lead: Dan Driscoll

  DPWS Schema -- Lead: Dan Driscoll

  DPWS Specification -- Lead: Dan Driscoll

  Executive Overview Paper -- Lead: Toby Nixon

  Implementation Guide -- Lead: Antoine Mensch

  Other -- Lead: Toby Nixon

  SOAP-over-UDP Interop Scenarios -- Lead: Ram Jeyaraman

  SOAP-over-UDP Specification -- Lead: Ram Jeyaraman

  TC Web Site -- Lead: Toby Nixon

  Technical White Paper -- Lead: Alain Regnier

  WS-Discovery Interop Scenarios -- Lead: Vipul Modi

  WS-Discovery Schema -- Lead: Vipul Modi

  WS-Discovery Specification -- Lead: Vipul Modi

  WS-Discovery WSDL -- Lead: Vipul Modi

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811