ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Contribution for the F2F

The points i want to contribute to the implementers guide document:
* Explanation of the type system (device types and service types)
* Uri topologies and consequences
* Event dispatching and ids (server side, client side)
* Discovery MEPs
* Spec composition in DPWS (WS-Addressing, WS-Eventing, WS-Transfer,
WS-MetadataExchange)

Antoine Mensch schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> please find enclosed a short document describing issues I would like to
> address in the implementation guidelines document. This document does
> not yet have a suitable structure, but is rather a compilation (slightly
> organized) of many points that we have been discussing over the last
> year. I am quite sure I forgot many important aspects, so all
> contributions are welcome.
>
> Cheers
>
> Antoine

  Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
  Universität Rostock, Fakultät f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
  Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
  University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
  Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
  18051 Rostock
  Deutschland/Germany
  Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
  Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252