ws-dd message

Subject: Geoff Bullen

Dear WS-DD members:

It’s with some sadness that I inform you that Geoff Bullen will no longer be able to actively participate as a member of our committee. He’s accepted a new position within Microsoft, and will be moving soon to Copenhagen, Denmark. It’s a great opportunity for Geoff, but a loss for us. Geoff informs me that he’ll continue to be a member of WS-DD and follow our discussions when he can, but won’t be attending often enough to maintain voting member status. I know you all join me in wishing Geoff and his family much success and prosperity in the future as they undertake this new adventure!

Best regards,

            -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Device and Storage Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811