ws-dd message

Subject: FW: WS-RA pre-Last-Call review

FYI. I replied to Bob that WS-DD is anxiously awaiting the opportunity to review the documents.
From: Bob Freund [bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 7:32 AM
To: Anthony Nadalin; Lawrence Lamers; Mike Edwards; Michael McIntosh; Toby Nixon; Jonathan Marsh; Alain Regnier; Xiao Chuan; Gert Sylvest; Josh Cohen; Marc Goodner; Chris Kaler; Paul Fremantle; Mikkel Hippe Brun
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: WS-RA pre-Last-Call review

To: Folks interested in the WS-RA specifications

The WS-RA working group is approaching the publication of the last
working group draft before our expected publication of a "Last-Call"
version.
This working group draft is expected to be published within the month
of September 2009 with the Last Call version following as soon as the
remaining substantive issues have been resolved.
In order to encourage a smooth transition to Last Call, and hopefully
from then straight on to a Call for Implementations, the working group
would appreciate your participation in this pre-last-call review as
well as the participation by other interested parties that you might
be aware of.

Please indicate your interest in participating in this review by
responding to this email before September 15, 2009.
You will also be asked to review the last Call version when it is
produced.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please respond with
the simple statement of "please remove me".

thanks for your consideration.

Bob Freund
Chair, W3C WS-RA Working Group