ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0135 contact Low6PAN to askwhen they...

Hi everybody-
please find attached the mail conversation between my colleague Guido
Moritz and the ROLL working group which investigates on routing in
6LoWPAN networks. According to the mail, routing on layer 3 is a charter
item of the ROLL. Unless the underlying layer 2 supports routing itself
it is done in layer 3. To support 6LoWPAN in general routing on layer 3
should be assumed.

Regards,
Elmar

Devon.Kemp@cda.canon.com schrieb:
> OASIS Web Services Discovery and Web Services Devices Profile (WS-DD) TC member,
>
> Mr. Devon Kemp has created a new action item.
>
> Number: #0135
> Owner: Elmar Zeeb
> Due: 15 Sep 2009
>
> Comments:
> Mr. Devon Kemp  2009-08-27 20:45 GMT
> From the July 16th Meeting Minutes:
> WSDD-13: Link local scope address for discovery messages is not applicable in multi hop networks. Elmar led a discussion of DPWS in sensor networks. Site local vs. link local vs. variable scope. (a) Integration of Efficient XML with DPWS. (b) Antoine? mentioned that we need to support multiple bindings. Suggested to address (a) and (b) in a White Paper or file new issues. Resolved to leave #13 open awaiting Elmars AI.
> AI (Elmar) To contact Low6PAN to ask when they will have a decision on routing and how it will impact DPWS.
>

> View Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-dd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2816
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> - OASIS Open Administration

   Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
   Universität Rostock, Fakultät f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
   Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
   University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
   Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
   18051 Rostock
   Deutschland/Germany
   Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
   Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252