ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] FW: To WS-RA reviewers

Hi Alain and all,

just a quick question: are we supposed to review those drafts as
individuals and send comments to the WS-RA public mailing list, or do we
try to build a shared view of those drafts at the WS-DD level, before
submitting it to WS-RA? I think the second option would have more
weight, but is probably more difficult to achieve. If we choose the
second option, do we use JIRA to track issues we have with WS-RA specs?

Cheers

Antoine