ws-dd message

Subject: RE: To WS-RA reviewers

Title: To WS-RA reviewers

I suggest that we review the specification to spot substantive issues, if any, by Oct 13th. Thanks.

From: Toby Nixon [mailto:Toby.Nixon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:20 PM
To: Alain Regnier; ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-dd] RE: To WS-RA reviewers

Thanks for forwarding, Alain.

So, here we have our work laid out for the next couple of weeks – we need to review WS-Eventing, WS-MetadataExchange, and WS-Transfer, and submit comments to WS-RA. I will confirm with Bob that it will be OK for us to submit comments after our October 13 teleconference.

Do you all have any preference for how we organize this review? I think the obvious thing is for comments related to how the WS-RA specs would be used in DPWS implementations to be sent to the WS-DD list ASAP. We can discuss them, and those that have consensus agreement can be sent by the chairs to WS-RA as being consensus WS-DD comments. Of course, individuals can send their own comments directly to WS-RA as well. Would we like to tackle the specs in any particular order, or just discuss the comments as they arrive on our October 6 and 13 teleconferences, and send whatever we have consensus on after the October 13 call? Thoughts?

            -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Devices and Networking Technologies  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811