ws-dd message

Subject: FW: Update on WS-RA status

Title: Re: Update on WS-RA status
FYI

From: Bob Freund [mailto:bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com]
Sent: Tue 12/15/2009 8:17 AM
To: Toby Nixon
Cc: Alain Regnier
Subject: Re: Update on WS-RA status

Toby,
I would be hard pressed to project a last call date at this point.
We were at the point of nearing completion, or so I thought, but then just before the comment deadline, there were a whole raft of new issues opened.
Thankfully, most of them, I believe, are minor, so perhaps we will be able to move through them rapidly.
On the other hand, progress has been slowed due to the end of the year holidays.
You may take a look at out open issue list and our latest Editors draft to see where we stand.
thanks
-bob