ws-dd message

Subject: DPWS for 6LoWPAN

Hi everybody,

We submitted an informational Internet-Draft (I-D) at the IETF entitled
"DPWS for 6LoWPAN". We would like to invite you to give comments on the
I-D or for further discussions on this topic. The I-D can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moritz-6lowapp-dpws-enhancements-00.txt or
through the 6LoWAPP wiki site
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp.

If applicable, I would like to invite you to use the 6LoWAPP mailing
list for direct feedback (available at the wiki site).

Regards,
Guido Moritz,
Elmar Zeeb

   Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
   Universität Rostock, Fakultät f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
   Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
   University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
   Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
   18051 Rostock
   Deutschland/Germany
   Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
   Fax  : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252