ws-dd message

Subject: RE: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0142 -- Action Item for Everyone --

Boy you're demanding!  :-)
Attached.

thanks
-Doug
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Toby Nixon <Toby.Nixon@microsoft.com>

04/12/2010 05:25 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Scott de Deugd/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0142 -- Action Item for Everyone --

Thanks, Doug. I’m sure this will be very useful! Could similar things be done for Mex and Transfer?

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Ecosystem Engagement  |  Microsoft Corporation
toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811

RE: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0142 -- Action Item for Everyone --

Don't know if its useful but I've attached a diff (today's vs first public WD, which is member submission + w3c style).

thanks
-Doug
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |
dug@us.ibm.com

Toby Nixon <Toby.Nixon@microsoft.com>

04/12/2010 02:18 PM

Scott de Deugd/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-dd@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-dd] Groups - New Action Item #0142 -- Action Item for Everyone --

Scott, do you know if anyone has produced a red-line comparison of the Last Call WS-RA documents to the input documents? Would that even be useful, or are the changes too extensive?