ws-dd message

Subject: Plan for next couple of WS-DD meetings

On the May 4 call, we determined that it’s possible that some members of the TC may still have issues on the WS-RA specs that they want to bring to WS-DD for discussion prior to the WS-RA meeting May 11-13. We will therefore keep the WS-DD call scheduled for May 11 for the time being, and the co-chairs will make a decision on May 10 as to whether the May 11 call will be held or cancelled; we’ll let you know by email.

The next call after that will be either on May 18 or May 25, with the primary purpose of reviewing the decisions made at the WS-RA meeting and determining the work plan for WS-DD going forward.

The pace of the work of WS-DD will be largely driven by member contributions, including contributions analyzing the changes made in the WS-RA specs between the versions currently referenced in DPWS 1.1 and the WS-RA Candidate Recommendations, and proposals on how those changes could be reflected in the next version of DPWS.

            -- Toby

Toby Nixon  |  Senior Standards Program Manager  |  Windows Ecosystem Engagement  |  Microsoft Corporation

toby.nixon@microsoft.com  |  www.microsoft.com | V: +1 425 706 2792  |  M: +1 206 790 6377  |  F: +1 425 708 4811