ws-dd message

Subject: Comments on the WSRA working drafts

Hi,

please find attached a Word document containing a brief analysis of the
impact of the changes to WS-Transfer, WS-MetadataExchange and
WS-Eventing on DPWS, as well as a set of comments/issues on each spec.
I don't think we will have time to review and discuss this document
before the Last Call deadline, however the TC could always decide later
on that some of the issues raised in this document are relevant to
WS-DD, and ask Toby or Alain to send an e-mail to WS-RA to officially
endorse the specific issues.

Meanwhile I will discuss with Doug Davis the best way to submit those
issues to WS-RA (as a complete document sent to the mailing list or as
independent issues entered in Bugzilla).

Cheers

Antoine

Comments on the WSRA working drafts.docx