ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] typo in dpws 1.1

> [ws-dd] typo in dpws 1.1

And a couple lines earlier (in the HTML version at least)
there's a typo in the construction of the link, where
the display text reads:

[wsp] http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy

but the underlying text of the NS URI reads:

[wsp] http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy/

The latter appears in the authoritative .docx and
PDF as well. As an XML Namespace (string identifier)
"http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy/"; is incorrect.

Some TCs just wink at these kinds of things (by
the dozen) even in OASIS Standards, saying that
only the printable display text counts, and incorrect
underlying link text, however bogus, does not
matter.

- rcc

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html