ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] WS-Mex

Hi Doug,

We will implement WS-Mex as an optional feature of our embedded Web Services stack.

Cheers

Antoine

Le 17/01/2011 23:10, Doug Davis a écrit :
OF33B4B393.7C896907-ON8525781B.0079894F-8525781B.0079CE56@us.ibm.com" type="cite">
Is there anyone in the group who is planning on implementing the new WS-Mex? Not necessarily for the upcoming interop, just in general.  If so, I have a couple of questions that I'd like to ask you about the implementation of it - please drop me a note (dug@us.ibm.com) .  thanks!

thanks
-Doug
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com