ws-i-ms message

Subject: Draft minutes WS-I MS Steering Committee 25 jan 2011

GIF image

Draft Minutes

WS-I Member Section 2011 25 jan

Notes: Jeff

Chair: Joel

Present: Martin Raepple, Joel Fleck, Jeff Mischkinsky, Steve Holbrook,
Thomas Pole, Mike DiNicola, Ram Jeyaraman, Prasad Yendluri

Guests: Mike Hainline

1). Old Business (approve minutes from last meeting)

steve/prasad   Approve minutes from 21 Dec 2010 - UNAN

2). Agenda additions/changes

none

3). Election/St Committee composition

Ram was the sole nominee and was elected. His term is a 2 year term -
expires jan. 2013

4). Announce new election (so we can fill remaining seat)

Jeff/MikeD - Ask OASIS staff to hold a new election to fill the one
remaining empty seat whose term expires in jan, 2012). - UNAN

5). Election of remaining SC officers (we have a proposal to make the
election a “secret ballot” – your opinion does that fit with the OASIS
model?)

Jeff/Mike - hold off election for remaining board officers until after
we fill the empty seat and have a secret ballot - unan

6). TC Charters

Discussion on how to go about creating TC charters. One important
decision is number of TCs. The general feeling seems to be one TC.
Oracle will start circulating some proposed charter drafts amongst
interested parties.

7). AOB

   Future meeting schedule will be LAST tuesday of the month 9:00 am -
10:00 am Pacific