ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] RE: Call Today

All:

Unless there is a serious objection, I would suggest that we just skip this month’s meeting (I will ping Scott M to see if what the status of the new election is) and meeting next month (the last Tuesday of the month at 12:00 Eastern/9:00 Pacific). As soon as I hear something from Scott of the status of the new call for election, I will forward to the list.

Thanks,

Joel

hp invent

Joel J. Fleck, II