ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: [ws-i-sc] FW: NIEM NTE session proposal

hi,
   putting this on the ws-i MS list.

   In the interests of transparency, doing its work in "public", and
being more open, the ws-i MS StComm (and the opencsa MS StComm for
that matter) has chosen not to use the sc mailing list, except for the
most trivial of administrative matters.
   So please use the ws-i-ms list, not the sc list (which is closed
and only avail to StComm members).

cheers,
   jeff