ws-i-ms message

Subject: WS-I MS StC 2011-03-28 - Draft Notes

On Mar 28, 2011, at 5:16 AM, Fleck, Joel J. wrote:

> WS-I Member Section:
>
> Just a quick reminder that we have a Member Section Steering
> Committee meeting tomorrow (coordinates at end of this message). The
> proposed agenda follows. Talk to you tomorrow!!

Chatroom url: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/WS-I

Rollcall:

Mike Douglass, Mike DeNicola, Joel Fleck, Steve Holbrook, Ram
Jeyaraman, Micah Hainline, Prasad Yendluri, Jeff Mischkinsky, Martin
Raepple

Notes: Jeff M

> 1). Old Business (approve minutes from last meeting)
MikeDN/Holbrook - approve minutes - UNAN

> 2). Agenda additions/changes
Agenda approved as is

> 3). Status of new election (so we can fill remaining seat)
One current nominee, one other "known potential" nominee, nominations
close 31 march 2011.

> 5). Election of remaining SC officers (we have a proposal to make
> the election a “secret ballot” – your opinion does that fit with the
> OASIS model?)

Jeff/MikeDN - Election of remaining SC officers be a secret ballot -
UNAN
      Joel will consult with Scott on the mechanics

> 6). TC Charters
Discussion of draft charter focused on what to do about BSP, as well
as how ambitious the draft schedule is.
Fleck/Holbrook - The StC has no preference as to the number of TCs as
long as all the existing profiles, BP 1.1, BP 1.2, BP 2.0, BSP 1.0,
BSP 1.1, RSP 1.0 are covered by a maintaining TC.  - UNAN

> 7). AOB

Next meeting will be one week early -- tuesday 19 April 2011 09:00 PDT

Adjourned 09:55 PDT

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975