ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: [ws-i-ms] proposed charter for a single working group to progress BP1.2, BP 2.0, and RSP 1.0

Looks like a good start to me.
Since I suspect that the same group of people will be working on BP and RSP I think having a single TC for both makes a lot of sense.

thanks
-Doug
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>

03/26/2011 08:21 PM

"ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-i-ms] proposed charter for a single working group to progress BP 1.2, BP 2.0, and RSP 1.0

Attached is a proposed charter for a working group to progress BP 1.2, BP 2.0, and RSP 1.0 through the OASIS process, conduct the necessary testing, etc.

Gilbert Pilz | Consulting Member Technical Staff | Middleware Standards | Oracle[attachment "WS-I BP-RSP Charter 03-26-2011.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM]