ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: Proposed Charter for OASIS Web Services Basic and Reliable Secure Profiles (WS-BRSP) Technical Committee

hi ram,
    Would you please explain what you mean when u say that we will
have counsel discussing rather than having the work moving forward.

    It takes  5 individuals from 2 OASIS organizational members to
propose a charter which kicks off a 30 day discussion period. I'm
guessing its going to be another 2 months before we get to a Call for
Participation. So if you think the IPR mode needs to be discussed,
then that can certainly go in parallel.

    Please explain the complications that will arise, so that we can
discuss them.
       So far I haven't heard of any complications.
cheers,
   jeff