ws-i-ms message

Subject: Reminder: WS-I Member Section Steering Committee Meeting Today

All:

Just a quick reminder that we do indeed have a WS-I Member Section Steering Committee meeting today – at 12:00 EDT, 09:00 PDT, …

I think this should be a fairly short call – just updates on status of TC Charter and continuation of IPR discussion (whoops – that could make things much longer J )

As always, all members of the WS-I member section are most welcome to attend.

Best Regards,

Joel

Phone:

US Toll Free: +1 877.675.4345