ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] charter proposal 09-01-2011

We need to clearly describe the nature of anticipated minor modifications so that the scope of such modifications are well-defined. I have attached a modified version (all changes are marked).

From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 1:14 PM
To: ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org Section
Subject: [ws-i-ms] charter proposal 09-01-2011

Latest version of the charter:

  • adds constraint that testing meet OASIS and JTC 1 requirements
  • removes timeline
  • adds caveat that 'The existing ISO/IEC profiles and BSP 1.1 both used a different testing methodology which may not be amenable to automation.'
  • misc cleanups and word-smithing

~ gp

WS-I BP-RSP Charter 09-07-2011-Ram.doc