ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] Yet another rev of the TC Charter

Microsoft is OK with the charter with the caveat that the charter must be amended to include maintenance of Attachments Profile and Simple SOAP Binding Profiles. Those profiles along with BP 1.1 were originally submitted to ISO/IEC JTC 1 by WS-I. The amended charter (that includes AP and SSBP) is attached. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Mischkinsky
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:04 AM
To: Fleck, Joel J.
Cc: ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

hi,
 Oracle is ok with the basic compromise as elucidated in the latest draft.

Lets see if we get agreement on that.

I do think the wording is a bit awkward in places and the difference/repetitions between the Scope section and Statement of Purpose are confusing -- but that's a minor point.

cheers,
 jeff
On Oct 25, 2011, at 10:20 AM, Fleck, Joel J. wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> After another go around - here's the latest draft. Would all interested parties please review and pass by their appropriate staff and get comments back to me ASAP (no later than - 11/11/11 11:11:11 J). We really need to either get a TC up and chartered or just forget the whole thing.  Next meeting will be at the same coordinates as usual on 11/29/11.
>

> Phone:
>
> US Toll Free: +1 877.675.4345
> US Toll: +1 281.964.1607
> Participant Code: 5758129
> Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/WS-I
>

> Thanks,
> Joel
>
> <image004.png>
> Joel J. Fleck, II
> Chief Architect
> Head of Standards
> HP Software CTO
> Hewlett-Packard Company
> 200 Connell Parkway, Suite 500
> Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
>
> +1 908.898.4091 Phone
> +1 908.416.1706 Mobile
> +1 908.898.4887 Fax
> joel.fleck@hp.com
>

> <WS-I BP-RSP Charter 10-25-2011.docx>

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975
	and Web Services Standards           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 2OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065